There is so much beauty in this world...

domingo, 18 de julio de 2010

My father




I saw him at the ocean, walking free. My father came from a distance, his form coming near.
when will I know him, when can I see, the man I imagine, my father to be, as we both grow older, can he be my friend or will we be strangers to the very end?
A memory of dancing, of solid eyes, my father taughted me riding maybe at 5, I practiced without him so he be proud, but he never saw me falling down.

one thing is for certain, time hasn´t cure it, my hurt is still hurting for his love.
I hope we´ll survive to know and love one another for the rest of our lives.

I hate to know this truth, cause I´m not prepared to receive so many blows. And you are there, so far away from us, always was this way and always will be.
I hope you are happy with this new family. And always remeber the one you abandoned.